The Navy Metalworking Center (NMC) 2016 Annual Report provides an overview of the program's current projects. The report highlights the work of NMC project teams to develop advanced metalworking technologies for Navy weapon systems, and is organized by the following technical areas:
• Manufacturing Tooling Development
• Joining Technologies
• Advanced Metrology and Inspection Technologies
• Manufacturing Process Optimization
• Advanced Metalworking Technologies
• Coatings Application and Removal
Please contact us if you would like to discuss any of our implementation successes or capabilities or if you would like printed copies of the report. Click here to view the pdf version of the Annual Report online.
Best wishes for a safe and happy holiday season!